Search the forum,

Discuss ferroli optimax HE31 boiler with a fault code F47???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mikewalling

As above. ferroli optimax HE31 boiler with a fault code F47??

I have goggled and read the manual and all i can find is that the fault code is not available in the UK
well im in the UK and i have this fault code... Any help on fixing this would be excellent

IIRC F4# code is relating to system pressure.
Your pressure ok?

Just had a quick look. F47 is a pressure sensor fault. You may need to have an engineer to confirm.
"F47"- that means there is at least 47+ recognised faults with this boiler, not to mention the many others that will not throw a code.
Does that tell you something about these boilers?

I think i have sorted it, just been trying different settings with the ts menu and its fired up with no code flashing..
hopefully fingers crossed it will be fine.. Thanks for your reply GrahamM

Hi,

I am having the exact same problem. If you could help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ferroli optimax HE31 boiler with a fault code F47???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one ....just easy to use and reliable. The fluke 115 looks good but its above my budget. My current socket and see one was great but it's developed a fault.
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock