Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Ferroli Optimax HE 31 C - Hot Water but NO heating & no error messages in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

klutzkate

Hi,
I have the above problem - I have turned it on & off several times (this worked last time on Tuesday)
I've bled the radiators - they are all full
I've checked the pressure & put it at 1.5 bar

Any other ideas would be gratefully received - its freezing :(

Hi,
I have the above problem - I have turned it on & off several times (this worked last time on Tuesday)
I've bled the radiators - they are all full
I've checked the pressure & put it at 1.5 bar

Any other ideas would be gratefully received - its freezing :(

Can't give any advise as your not gas safe,but the quickest thing to do is call ferroli direct get one of there direct engineers to come and have a look,as these boilers r problematic,saves everyone's time and stress.your prob pay a fixed fee around 200-300quid,but atleast it get sorted .good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ferroli Optimax HE 31 C - Hot Water but NO heating & no error messages in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock