Discuss Ferroli Optimax f34 fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

spike.gb

Gas Engineer
Is the f34 fault on an Optimax a new PCB or should I be looking elsewhere?

Check your electrics then PCB see image attached

59731F30-34A6-4BE9-A703-AA9D4E1CD75D.png

Reply to Ferroli Optimax f34 fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Ferroli optimax 25 OV Pcb blew after turning on after pump replacement. Nothing on display blank.power on board ok. Fuse not blown? Hence Could...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello, I have a ferroli falcon 2 boiler (yes it is pretty old). A few days ago the hot water started going hot and cold when running. Monitoring...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi. Does anyone know the cause and solution to the f34 fault on a ferroli? The manual is saying its the low voltage error and to check the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a britony combi se 80 with fault 40 60 80 had british gas out to repair under homecare cover but they can't seem to repair it. They...
Replies
Views
Ferroli 32c he (combi) So after having a 2 week holiday, we have come home to no hot water. It just cycles on off every second. Heating working...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock