Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss fernox filter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

fitted one of these for the first time today as it can be fitted in any orientation.£100 of kit and you have to strip it and change washers if you want to change the orientation.the instructions dont seem that clear

ant

fitted one of these for the first time today as it can be fitted in any orientation.£100 of kit and you have to strip it and change washers if you want to change the orientation.the instructions dont seem that clear

ant

Yeah Id agree with you on that Ant lad, I had a bit of a go at the Fernox rep at a Plumbase night and he reckoned they were working on a new adaptor without all the rings, one thing he did say that I liked was that the o ring idea was actually an installer in the Midlands somewhere saying why cant I put it on the return on a floorstanding boiler! something their R&D lads hadnt thought about but least they listened and did something about it, come on mr Magnaclean get yer fingers out your ears and do the same!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to fernox filter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler which was recently serviced just before Christmas. There has since been a constant but slow drip...
Replies
Views
J
  • Question
I have an old (~2006) Potterton powermax boiler. It's a gas system boiler with a small unvented cylinder in one small package, in a flat. Because...
Replies
Views
Evening All, Been having on and off issues with a Greenstar CDI classic Combi were the hot water is not heating up but only intermittently. Some...
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock