Discuss Female plumber needs pants in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chickwithgrips

;) Hello all. Can Any of you help ? I am a female plumber and i need some pants that are both comfortable and up to the job .I havetried i dont know how many different pairs of mens pants but they are always too high waisted or 2 sizes too big to account for the fact i have hips ..:( Dont mind paying a bit for the so long as they are worth it ... Cheers all

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hello chickwithgrips, welcome aboard www.UKPlumbersForums.co.uk. Stick around, I'm sure you'll like the place. :)

[DLMURL]http://www.aardvarkclothing.com/overalls.phphttp://www.aardvarkclothing.com/overalls.php[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Its expected that plumbers will be men!

If you have a narrower waist then most plumbers then you may well have to either learn sewing to alter them or just invest in a nice leather belt !

Tony

Try snickers
Floorlayers trousers they do good fitting and the knee pads are the best
Good luck

Try snickers
Floorlayers trousers they do good fitting and the knee pads are the best
Good luck
Eat enough snickers CWG and you could always fill your waist out to match your hips. Job done! No darted waste or sewing needed. ;)

Thanks all. I shall investigate the links tommoz . Eating to make my waist the size of my hips is not an option i want to explore though ;). As for the sewing, i attempted that with my last ones and made a mess.. oops :D

Hello, Never seen a woman plumber before, Welcome, as for pants, try a store that sells plumber clothes and see if they can get in some pants for women. Enjoy your time on here ^^

i have had some pairs of pants for more than 20 yrs so they must be quite robust, do you want any of them

Wish the pants I had twenty years ago still fitted me !! they would have to be robust for me to try and squeeze back into them:(

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a few pairs that dont fit me round the waist anymore but the hips are fine so you are welcome to borrow mine. Also I think you may be confusing the masses using the term "pants", trousers may be more apt. ........... we do have standards round here!

think you will have to change your forum signiture to "chickwithhips":Dregards turnpin

i think we could be of more of assistance if we had a visual , mayebe say a picture .

hmmm wonder how long this post will last before it gets deleted lol

Not been deleted yet . I deffo ment trousers :smiley2:. I am wearing bib and braces at the mo for comfort so keep getting bob the builder sang to me . Going to try Some more snickers brand i think . I like the strauss direct site though might try some off there as-well x

commando?

love it,

I was going to put you can have my pants.... but it is a bit sexist...

Welcome to the forum and I apologise for what I say in advance it is not meant in a sexist way, its just my and plumbstar toms awful sense of humour

Hi,
And how are you going to be able to do your womens work at home while doing plumbing? Your man needs looked after, his slippers ready and a warm cooked meal.
Kind Regards
The Male Chauvinist Plumber.

I never said anything:frown: :lol:

Strauss do good stuff and cheaper than snickers

Hi Welcome...
Snickers are good but pricey and what they don't tell you when you buy is.... get them big 'cuz they shrink 10% in the wash... but generally quite comfy..
:leaving:

Maybe we should request that the OP gets a range of pants, takes a few photos and we can all vote on the best pair!
Wholeheartedly agree. I'll gladly judge womens pants. Now trousers that's something completely different....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Female plumber needs pants in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock