Search the forum,

Discuss Fein multimaster cordless. Any Good???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I know the corded one works well, but what about the cordless one?

It is only 9.6volts with 1.3ah

has anyone got one? If so is it any good and would you recommend it.

also i know it only comes with 1 battery.

what about the bosch multicutter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fein multimaster cordless. Any Good???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Is the minimum output of this boiler 8.1kw, (max output 24.0kw), I don't see anything in the MIs re this, one would expect a turndown ratio of...
Replies
Views
T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 15i condenser boiler which is about 13 years old. There is a separate hot water tank. Recently the fan in the...
Replies
Views
Hi all,new to the forum and hoping to get some guidance through the boiler minefield . We moved into a 70s bungalow last Feb,its got a Greensted...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock