Discuss Fed up with sales calls. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Time to turn the tables in what I think could be quite an interesting thread. From now on whenever a salesperson calls me selling me crap I'm going to publish their number on here. I would then encourage you all to call them trying to sell them plumbing/gas fitting services please. Just say' you got the number from the internet'. That's what they all do.

This guy was a high-pressure salesperson from a company selling 'carbon credits'. Quite why I would want carbon credits is beyond me.

07896 988667

Have fun :)

Feel free to post any other salespeople's numbers below for us all to annoy.

One word sums this up....... Fantastic, I'm going to give them a call, did you get a name

No sorry he never mentioned. Maybe pretend you've had word of mouth and you heard he sells carbon credits. Then do what I did, string him along for 10 minutes and ask him - 'if it's such a good deal why don't you buy them'?

Do let me know how you get on lol. I think this has some mileage on it you know.

What I do sometimes is tell them to hang on or hold the line. Put your phone on window sill or anywhere convenient. Then pick it up five minutes later. Then they know how it feels to have your time wasted.

I get plagued with texts from 07938847384 --- regarding debt reduction and writing off 75% of any debt I have ballcoks!!!! Feel free to inundate this number with anything you wish to sell :) :)

Good idea cr0ft :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fed up with sales calls. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock