Discuss faulty 3port in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mkflow

hi,
can a faulty 3 port divertor valve not switching over to c/h cause boiler to overheat and display f4 on glowworm??

Need a bit more info, what model glowworm? does the pump continue to run once HW is satisfied and it should be switching over the CH?

Can you manually open the valve and lock it in the open position to see if that stops the error code?

no you cant manually move valve as motor ---- . when h/w satified boiler goes lockout

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to faulty 3port in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a 4 zone / 7 loop UFH system. 2 zones (4 loops) always get hot when the system is on when the zone thermostats and actuators are...
Replies
Views
Following on from my question about monitoring F & R temperatures, I needed a measuring device because the overheat stat. frequently trips and...
Replies
Views
C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can...
Replies
Views
Hello. Today I have installed a new radiator upstairs. A little bit bigger so I had to make new pipe work. Before that I flushed as much water...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Hope somebody can help :) I have a vented HW system with a pressurised Ch system but got bit of a annoying issue, when the hot water...
Replies
Views
Back