Discuss Fault finding . heat pumps . Taining . experience in the Renewables area at PlumbersForums.net

Ted808

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Can anyone recommend? .... training in heatpumps, books or web links on fault finding said heat pumps and a good place to get some experience- I'm looking to expand my knowledge.
I've done a taster course a few years back at colledge but that info has rusted in the back of my brain.

Can anyone recommend? .. training in heatpumps, books or web links on fault finding said heat pumps and a good place to get some experience- I'm looking to expand my knowledge.
I've done a taster course a few years back at colledge but that info has rusted in the back of my brain.
New training being developed by MCS for the industry, not out yet, but should be by the end of the year.

Reply to Fault finding . heat pumps . Taining . experience in the Renewables area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. My name is Ştefan (or Steven, if you like). I'm from Bucharest, capital of Romania. Borned here, raised here. My passion for some old...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just passed my ACS and looking to gain more knowledge in the area of fault finding. Has anyone been on the Boiler Fault Finding course at...
Replies
Views
C
I found this forum on google as I need advice. Before I start, I know nothing about plumbing or central heating systems other than what I’ve read...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
C
Hi, I'm English and live in the Czech Republic and I'm having difficulty with my heating system. Unfortunately, I cant find any heating engineer...
Replies
Views
Interested on thoughts on this (I've also posted on another forum but thought this might be a better place to ask); Long time lurker, have...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock