Discuss fatality in GS mag in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
my understanding of it was he damaged the bend and the flue came out possibly dis lodged the rubber seal,did not make good a bit of fan pressure or co rate out =explosive ignition for arguments sake never fitted right flue dis lodged

my understanding of it was he damaged the bend and the flue came out possibly dis lodged the rubber seal,did not make good a bit of fan pressure or co rate out =explosive ignition for arguments sake never fitted right flue dis lodged
Yes that would make more sense as I cant belive that hed just leave it unconected.

why do they give it to you then,with the flue seen it on loads ive took out going tho the cavity

Last edited by a moderator:
still when these sad events happen,me like every other RGI on here it scares the s*** out of you because we can all sleep at night we do it right but.....we have concisenesses this guy did not thats the difference, sad none the less

It's bad enough what the idiot did, but according to the article he showed no remorse during the trial and was extremely arrogant. If I did anything that endangered someones life, let alone kill them, I could not live with myself.

why do they give it to you then,with the flue seen it on loads ive took out going tho the cavity

mi,s again metal dust they contravene the gsiur but we have to comply,that does not make it right

belt and braces! co detectors should be a requirement i tell em all to get one fitted nobody has said no!

belt and braces! co detectors should be a requirement i tell em all to get one fitted nobody has said no!

Couldn't agree more. Its been made compulsory on all solid fuel appliances.....

Think they're missing the point though!

Just got the issue through

Think this guy was trying to hurt someone,could have been trying to become a serial killer !

Out of 150 of his boiler installations checked,47 were found classed as 'at risk',immediately dangerous',or reportable under riddor !!

Anyone who has run a boiler with the flue not connected,will know you can tell straightaway by the noise and you would sense the fumes almost straight away

Think there are mental issues here,as said ,think he was trying to hurt someone,5 years is a joke,taking above into account

imho

Mr Ellis... rest in peace and sincere condolences to family and friends

Just got the issue through

Think this guy was trying to hurt someone,could have been trying to become a serial killer !

Out of 150 of his boiler installations checked,47 were found classed as 'at risk',immediately dangerous',or reportable under riddor !!

Anyone who has run a boiler with the flue not connected,will know you can tell straightaway by the noise and you would sense the fumes almost straight away

Think there are mental issues here,as said ,think he was trying to hurt someone,5 years is a joke,taking above into account

imho

Mr Ellis... rest in peace and sincere condolences to family and friends

Gotta agree with this Puddle 5 Years is never enough he should be hung in my opinion that way no remorse could be shown to him, its scary to think about he passed the same tests we all have and thats what he does with it thats just a joke

never said it was right gas man ,just wondered why they supply it/them with the flue ,all a bit naughty to me,an wasnt saying i would do it that way but shorley its safer to use the tape than none atall and you get stuff happening like this bloke if ye get my point ,obviously you have to go by the mi,s wasnt on about rules or regs was just making a general point most flues are fixed its only them worcester telescopic ones that it comes with,its just open invertation for someone to use it if its there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to fatality in GS mag in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock