Discuss Fast track too far in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

IVE heard of fast tracking the next generation but this goes too far.

cant beat cheap labour though :) go fetch boy

Attachments

• IMG_0620[1].jpg
    IMG_0620[1].jpg
    101 KB · Views: 59
Doesn't show you the end of the drill bit,anything like mine used to be there will be a cay or puppy on the end of it spinning around !!:dizzy2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fast track too far in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I am currently in the forces looking to leave in the next year or so. i have a level 3 apprenticeship in electrical and mechanical...
Replies
Views
M
Hi I live in elderly sheltered property and have nothing but trouble with thermostat. I’m a bit confused. When i put it on 19 degrees intuitively...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, before I start I appreciate I may be on a hiding to nothing here but here goes. I spent time working as a tradesman with my Dad...
Replies
Views
D
Greetings members of plumbersforums, Firstly - long post alert I’m struggling with my hot water currently - I’ve only mainly dealt with combi...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock