Discuss Fast Track Experience? Does it work? Advice needed please!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mike P

Hello All,

I'm 26 years old and currently thinking about doing a 'fast track' course, in particular Trade Qualified Ltd(any feedback??). Reading through all the threads, there is lots of debate on these type of courses. I dont really want to get in to that debate, but what I will say is that im planning on going self-employed and starting slowly, only taking on jobs that I know i can do and delivering those to a high standard. My questions are, for those of you that have done these courses and gone self employed;

1)What has the experience been like?
2)Has your course given what you need?
3)How long has it taken to get a business going?
4)What are the main challenges?

In a nut shell, do fast tracks work? As I said, there is so much debate out there, therefore please dont use this thread to shoot fast track courses down or the people who have used them. I just would like to hear the success stories (or struggling stories) out there. Thanks very much all who reply. Making a decision like this is pretty huge and to hear from people that have gone through the experience would be a real help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fast Track Experience? Does it work? Advice needed please!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock