Discuss Fast Track courses what's the truth? Ex Military, needs advice. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
Not many companies will,take you on knowing they will train you up and in two years you will leave and take a chunk of their customers or work.

Why not go for a normal repair plumber. You need experience and a knack for the job. But no formal qualifications are needed.
Both self employed will earn just about the same. Then do gas if you enjoy the job.

Hi
Not many companies will,take you on knowing they will train you up and in two years you will leave and take a chunk of their customers or work.

Why not go for a normal repair plumber. You need experience and a knack for the job. But no formal qualifications are needed.
Both self employed will earn just about the same. Then do gas if you enjoy the job.

obviously I'm not going to walk in the door and tell them I want to set up on my own...who would be crazy enough to do that?

Thanks for the advice though,I find it hard looking through these posts, it's full of tradies telling me there is no work and the money is crap, yet I can never get one that's free and watch them drive around in £40k transporters all day I think some people are telling porkies on here... maybe they think I'm a HRMC spy...

look at what @pjjunior has posted mate. Click on his name then read the thread. Or click on the search bar at the top Of the page and type in the word military. Read what’s there. Most of the boys on here are college or apprentice trained. I’m ex services and yes it can work. It’s hard graft but it can work.

look at what @pjjunior has posted mate. Click on his name then read the thread. Or click on the search bar at the top Of the page and type in the word military. Read what’s there. Most of the boys on here are college or apprentice trained. I’m ex services and yes it can work. It’s hard graft but it can work.

I can't seem to find it, I cannot view his profile and searching his name or military doesn't work.

Click on his name in harvests post and then click on 10 where it says messages. Takes you to the messages he's posted.

Reply to Fast Track courses what's the truth? Ex Military, needs advice. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I am currently in the forces looking to leave in the next year or so. i have a level 3 apprenticeship in electrical and mechanical...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, My chimney failed the test so I need to install a flue liner for my Gazco Stockton gas fire. It was over a year ago when the engineer...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm hoping someone can help with some advice. Ahead of some renovation work, we had a 50 year old old floor standing boiler in the utility...
Replies
Views
D
Not sure how long this has been happening but some symptoms have been there a while - only noticed now as the house is cold in this weather plus I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock