Search the forum,

Discuss Fast Track ACS in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mikauzer

Hello,

Okay - So I have 5 years experience holding my level two in Plumbing and Pipe Fitting. I passed my level three and my ACS along with the rest of the guys but due to unfortunate circumstances we all ended up failing. This was around the time they was introducing the new course. To cut a long story short after trying to get the money back I pumped into my education (and failing) I am determined to complete this ACS. Having the knowledge I have I don't really want to be going back to college for another 2/3 years.

I would never normally contemplate these Fast Track courses as I am a firm believer that you cannot become a Gas Safe Jedi in six weeks. However due to me practically completing the course I was thinking about going to the dark side (no pun intended).

I would just like to hear your opinions and even anyone who has had experiences with these types "fast track" courses.

Kind regards,
Mikauzer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fast Track ACS in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I am currently in the forces looking to leave in the next year or so. i have a level 3 apprenticeship in electrical and mechanical marine engineering and realistically i have no issues tracing systems and working out whats what. the dream is to leave the forces and become self...
Replies
Views
I’m due to finish my level 2 next year and I am looking for a plumbers mate work to gain some more experience, I have a basic theory knowledge in plumbing and still learning I’m currently looking to improve on the practical side on site. Is there any plumbers looking for someone? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, I just recently completed my Level 2 City & Guilds Plumbing Course and am now looking for bit of work / experience working alongside an experience plumber to further my knowledge, I am 33, based in Brentwood, Essex and have tools and car. I have done a few domestic jobs for friends and...
Replies
Views
J
    • Love
During Covid I had to undertake a phone consultation to pass my Gas Safe Inspection. I failed dismally even though I have over 35 years experience! I am extremely knowledgeable in my industry, but when the pressure of having to answer rapid fire questions over the phone, and with an expectation...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi I’m looking for any gas engineers vacancies in the north west if any engineers/companies can help me out. I have just completed an Managed Learning Program gas diploma and have passed my ACS for CCN1 and CENWAT with Hybrid Technical Services in Aintree Liverpool that I funded myself. I will...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock