Discuss F75 fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

E4gas

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I got called out to a customers house as I was recommended to look at the boiler ,
They had a code f75 on the display , the plumber before me had the same code so he changed the pump , supplied & fitted a grunfos pump for £250.00 ,, it worked for ten mins then fault showed f75 again , he said nothing more he could do , then left with his £250.00 .. I'm going back Monday to clean sensor or change part ,

They do an upgrade for this fault

Had exact same scenario.
Engineer before me changed pump on year old boiler. F75 fault back within few hours.
Just change the sensor, don't mess about trying to clean it. The slightest bit of dirt in them and they play up.
Recommend system flushed through and a magna or like put in.

Hi guys ,just for my information ! What model Vaillant is this on ???

Thats vailant for ya.
The boiler market is riddled with umpteen years warranty schemes.
What folk need is a decent local guy who provide a proper reliable service.
Trouble with the big boys is that your only a number and have to pay for a rubbish service because you are paying for it.

Rant over

my ecotec im my house has had this problem, i just run system pressure at 1.6bar cold anything below 1.5 and it goes to f75 lol im a lazy sod, when it packs up ill change it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to F75 fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I have Worcester combi boiler which has developed a 'fault' recently. When I switch the heating on, the fire in boiler starts for a second or...
Replies
Views
Andy Jackson
A
I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
I must be cursed The new boiler that was fitted yesterday had a problem on commissioning, when the central heating was turned on the boiler fired...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock