Discuss experienced plumber looking for work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kbrown

hello
i am an experienced plumber with 32 year in the plumbing trade
i have experience doing just about anything plumbing and heating wise ,
i am a time served tradesman and hardworking
i am chichester/portsmouth based and looking for work on the southcoast or london
i have own tools and transport and dont mind traverling
my mobile 07541952970

thanks keith

Hi Keith & welcome to the forum.

Have you tried Hyde Martlet in Chichester?

If you would like to put up some posters on our tradecounters advertising your services, that might help.

Chat up Gary in Chi and Ros in Portsmouth - you can mention this thread, and that I said it would be ok - and put the notice on the coffee machine! :)

Good luck with the job hunting.

Ray

not being a smart bum but your in one of the most highly populated and moneyed areas in the country, why not advertise in the news or observer and theres got to be enough work out there if you have the skills you mention.

not being a smart bum but your in one of the most highly populated and moneyed areas in the country, why not advertise in the news or observer and theres got to be enough work out there if you have the skills you mention.

Yeah, the streets are paved with gold in Pompey, but shush....don't tell everyone!

I wsth I had Pompeys population down here in Devon, I'd be in pig poo as I wouldnt have to spend most of my time travelling. As far as being paved with gold, my cousin would agree, as he trained as a plumber, went into aircon and now only pops in once or twice a week to see how things are, rest of time on golf course or sailing his yacht around nice places. God only knows why he bought his place i gosport, makes Pompey look good imho.

Last edited by a moderator:
paved with gold ??? there to many out there that doing 6 months at collage , than think they plumbers ??? there to many out there, that pushin the real tradesman out of work

however, if your happy to do a proper job everytime and charge properly for it you can build a deent reputation and customer base, especially if you go in after and idiot. Nothings easy and its better being your own boss than working to make someone else rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to experienced plumber looking for work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock