Search the forum,

Discuss Everything for free !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P J F PLUMBING

Hi guys what's up with this country ??? Free boilers this free cladding that !! Now I've been asked to fit cookers ok I said I called to 3 houses today they get FREE cooker and standard install Went to the 3rd call the bay not was leaking I called this company they said it's the " customers " cost. Ok I went back in and said I can swap the bay not for £30 and your all sorted I get a barrage of abuse how I'm ripping her off and how's she's entitled to everything fixed and fitted for free. I said goodness me you have had a free cooker and fitting free she called the cooker company and complained. Wtf is wrong Y work ????? Lost for words

How do you get paid if she gets is for free??

this whole country is messed up now, you get more if you sit on your arse doing nothing than you do if you go out grafting.

Its not fair that these people can claim for everything and pay for nothing, but I tell you what, I'd rather be me than them.

Id rather work for everything I've got, rather than scrounge off others for free stuff.

don't start me lol I cant belive landlords are entitled to free boilers if they have tenants on benefits in them . if they can run 30 houses as a rental business they should buy their own boilers .no one would give me an engine if my van broke down its a stupid world

I know guys its crazy with some of these schemes and promotions as its ok for custards but no good for us. But with thread in question the original fitter of the cooker should have been made to come back and fix the leak as all work should come with garuantee.

don't start me lol I cant belive landlords are entitled to free boilers if they have tenants on benefits in them . if they can run 30 houses as a rental business they should buy their own boilers .no one would give me an engine if my van broke down its a stupid world

Thanks Anthony, I was having a really nice chilled out day for once. Now you've posted that I'm raging again, shouting at the kids and the Mrs and all sorts.
thanks!

I saw something the other day that said that before tax deductions and benefit payments, the top 20% of households had an income 15 times higher than that of the bottom 20%, but that after tax deductions from the former and benefit payments to the latter, the difference was only 4 times.

I wonder if they factored in all the stuff that is provided free, if you know how to work the system?

Doing work for a PM place this especially ****es me off... :(

She’s got the free cooker, you are entitled for free dosh – that's fair!

Customer asked me to be present whilst she was given info on a bio mass install. 18k for the install plus 2k for the hopper. In fuel savings and rhi she would get 86k over 10 years. Whos paying that?

Oh now I'm raging! Rupert and Tarquins of the world sit at the top with offshore bank accounts, paying next to no tax.
The bottom feeders get free boilers, and have enough kids to force the council to knock two houses together. And gross more than us in some cases.
Then us in the middle seem to pay the taxes for everything.
Makes me sick.
Ps thanks Anthony, it's all your fault.

whole worlds gone mad, some companies are looking to get 1.6 billion £ in subsidies after they have been paid to install offshore wind farms, which are also being paid 3x the normal rate for a kw of electricity, and who's paying for it.. muggins!!!!!!!!!! its time we opted out of europe once and for all and relied on free markets in the same way as we earn a living.

not my fault pete started it and to top it just got my tax bill today

got my tax bill today as well, bit sadder now, best save some more pennies up

Do. Not. Talk. To. Me. About. Tax. Bills.

Thank you. :(

Feeling a little raw are we?

taxman.jpg

How do you think I've been working out my frustrations these last few days.......

Where do people find out how to get all this free stuff anyway??

I wouldn't even know where to start if I wanted to free things.

Some free money would be nice :)

Just get on Welfare and I'm sure you will find out!

Through 'word of mouth' or from the Government Departments that are there to assist you.
They will tell you what you are entitled to and what to say to get it.

Glad to hear that the Social Welfare System, we inherited from you guys, is working just as well over here as its county of origin

I could be wrong on this but after speaking to a tenant once she said their is a helpline or if you can't their is someone in the dole office and they basically tell you everything you are entitled to.

I personally don't mind helping out those that work but are on minimum wage as they are doing something but dole scum and landlords getting free boilers is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Everything for free !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock