Discuss EOBG burner training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killy Bing

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
has anyone attended their domestic burner training ?

I have just booked myself onto it for the 12th of march

1 place left if any victim wishes to join me

£130 excluding vat

i looked at riellos but its £150 exc vat and further to go

no way, a whole day just learning at burners. Is this all burners in a domestic dwelling or just for boilers? I didn't realise you could get training days just on single parts of a gas system. I would be interested to hear what people are saying about it

Did a day with riello abot 10 yrs ago. Very interesting but I think the grant burner training was about the best and a lot cheaper.

Grant burner course is good but 90% is covered on vortex course which is free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to EOBG burner training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone, so I've decided to embark on my journey to becoming a qualified plumber. However, i am unsure if these training courses and...
Replies
Views
Hello to everyone that reads this Little bit about myself, I am a mature student who's currently enrolled on a level 3 foundation Diploma in...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks I'm a service engineer but looking to do a Course similar to Baxi's Fault Finding & heating Controls course. The company I work for...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Please go easy on me I'm new here! I have been looking for a gas training provider, so far I have looked at Able Skills, Access Training...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock