Discuss Electrical trunking/conduit brackets? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

gmartine

Esteemed
Gas Engineer
Having a brain fade, I had a boxful and now I can't find them anywhere. Seen, bought or used these.? Used for extra trunking support, no not my pants.

IMG_0422.JPG

What size 25mm ?

I would have said top hat bracket as Shaun above but the drawing is a top hat bracket with only 1 fixing. Never seen

Me neither, I got them from a commercial factory sparky that did some work for me ages ago and they've been quite useful to have over the years especially if you want to secure some trunking in a corner say,

Me neither, I got them from a commercial factory sparky that did some work for me ages ago and they've been quite useful to have over the years especially if you want to secure some trunking in a corner say,

were they coated eg red / orange or white

Micc cable clips

Closest I could find, just not very pretty.

Reply to Electrical trunking/conduit brackets? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Back