Discuss Dudley Turbo Edge problem in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

My syphon had been installed slightly out of alignment and meant the cistern handle wasn’t 100 parallel with syphon.The introduction of washers to make a good seal proved to work.
If needs be I’ll send you a photo of the washer arrangement which may help.

My syphon had been installed slightly out of alignment and meant the cistern handle wasn’t 100 parallel with syphon.The introduction of washers to make a good seal proved to work.
If needs be I’ll send you a photo of the washer arrangement which may help.
Oh ok. Mine was slightly out of line if I remember rightly. That would be great if you have one thanks.

Reply to Dudley Turbo Edge problem in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back