Discuss Dudley Pneumatic flush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gates1979

Hi

I have a BTW toilet and a built in cistern which i think is a Dudley vantage miniflo. It is around 4 years old and now it is struggling to flush toilet paper down it clears the solids just not all the paper. The waste pipe seems clear as it goes when i put a bucket of water down the pan. When i remove the front panel to the cistern (the blue panel) the pipe from the siphon to the blue panel just falls off so it is very loose would this be causing the siphon not to fully open ie not getting a full blast of air when the button is pressedand not letting the water fully flow out,. hope this makes sense also the siphon is a Dudley Niagra single flush

Trim then ends down on the pneumatic pipe and refit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dudley Pneumatic flush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello! I was checking something in the toilet cistern. I flushed, but holding the float ball, so the cistern wouldn't be filled. With a very low...
Replies
Views
A
My Dudley vantage pneumatic operated niagara dual flush valve is not refilling into the cistern and if it does it is very very slow. I can turn...
Replies
Views
Alan from Aberdeen
A
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
C
Hello My toilet flush is busted. The tank takes about 10 seconds to empty and it’s kind of showers down from the middle, rather than that sudden...
Replies
Views
Chris P
C
In the old days, toilets used quite a lot of water when flushing. Nowday, there are what they call water saving toilets. They are not quite new in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock