Search the forum,

Discuss Dudley cistern in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Ehup guys , anybody out there know where I can get a fill valve ( turbo master)for their concealed cistern.
I have tried the regular 3 merchants I use with no joy .
thank you

Last edited:
Hey jon , Is it the vantage cistern with the side entry and it has the ballofix inside the cistern to isolate??

If so heres the fill valve , as it fits onto the bracket, ive changed a few of these ,

Thomas Dudley Hydroflo Side Inlet Valve

You can also google dudley hydroflo youl find loads of stockists,

Mega thanks for the link kris, I was hoping I would be lucky enough to find one without messing about getting one posted. It means herin doors has to stop in for the postman / carrier etc and that keeps her out of the hairdressers and nail bar . Bonus !!
thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dudley cistern in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Has anyone got an idea what make concealed cistern this maybe? I need a new full valve for it. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled toilet with a more affordable model. This new toilet is a back-to-wall type featuring a concealed cistern within a separate unit. Since its installation...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
A
Hi I have a Dudley vantage dual flush pneumatic Niagara flush valve system. The cistern is not refilling after a flush. The system has never been good - refilling very very slowly but now not even doing this. I can turn on /off the cold water tap on the bath which is situated next to the cistern...
Replies
Views
Alan from Aberdeen
A
Morning all, I have another problem I’d like some advice on please. wifey has a concealed cistern with a pneumatic Dudley niagra flush mechanism. I changed this a few years ago because the pneumatic mechanism failed and it’s failing again. I recall that the whole mechanism simply untwisted from...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock