Discuss Dual flow basin mixer? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ended up drilling new tap holes (In a ceramic sink!) and using traditional taps, but I'll remember Joyou if I have this issue again. Cheers.

** Disclaimer **
I maybe kind of watched Kay-Jay drill the holes while I pooped myself ;)
newHoles.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dual flow basin mixer? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hello all, happy new year! i hope i have posted this in the right section i have a shower bar mixer. the shower runs luke warm. a quick google...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I need to replace the kitchen tap, all my neighbours have two single taps in their kitchen and bathroom whereas I have a single...
Replies
Views
Hi Could I ask for some help with a water flow rate problem. I have good mains water pressure on the ground floor. There is no tank in the loft...
Replies
Views
J
HI there I have a 10 year old Vado elements 3 hole basin mixer with quarter turn taps. One of the taps is leaking, but there doesn't seem to be a...
Replies
Views
I'm a council tenant and my bathroom basin is broken and needs replacing, it has standard pillar taps. Do you know if councils would ever replace...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock