Discuss Dry Riser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfgs

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I am working on a job at the moment, converting a building to flats. There needs to be a dry riser running up through the communal stairwell. What are the regs involving these and do you have to hold any accreditation to install or sign it off in any way?

As an apprentice I have been involved of the installation of them but I was unaware of any regs involving it.

dont think there any for install but for commissioning and testing there are i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dry Riser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is fundraising to restore a local pub into a community hub (and also a pub). The pub which is The Hop...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, I live in an old building with a communal boiler and central heating. The communal boiler is located in a small plant room and serves 8...
Replies
Views
MLondon
M
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I live in a flat that has communal heating through a single pipe system. I recently had replaced a deco flat panel (waffle) radiator...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock