Discuss Dripping Taps driving me mad. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Saw the tap medic kit on PB Plumbers twitter feed, lots of interest on that feed. Looking good Dave :)

Thanks JC. Pete likes it a lot as does Andy Cam (I love plumbing). Both are extremely experienced engineers who, as yet, have been unable to find 'fault' with it which has pleased me no end :)

Andy is so enraptured with it, he's promoting it almost 24/7 to everyone and anyone who'll listen! Bless his cotton socks :cool:

I think it's fair to say that it's a true 'Professional's solution' so doesn't suit everybody. Some people witter on about it 'looking' complicated, however if you can fit a new diaphragm into a fill valve you can make a cartridge. Those kinds of comments make me despair of both the motivations and general levels of competence in our industry. I suppose lastly, and I must shut up :rolleyes:, those who just don't care will never see it as valuable because all they do is a 'job'; we, daft bu66ers, however are genuinely proud of what we do, and how we help people, so we'll be the people proud to carry a case into a customer's kitchen as it clearly says 'Professional' to them when it lands on their counter ;););)

Reply to Dripping Taps driving me mad. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has...
Replies
Views
Hiya - posting in this forum as I'm guessing this relates to my neighbour above's boiler, but I may be wrong so please say if so. Basically the...
Replies
Views
Morning all, I recently changed the washers on my kitchen mixer tap due to it dripping, I reseated it using a tool but it's still dripping. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, my tap is dripping. It’s not constant. Sometimes if I try that extra tighten it stops but most of time slowly dripping It’s dripping from the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock