Discuss Dripping overflow not ballcock in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

K

Karen Mc

Hi hopefully someone can advide me on this matter . I got new complete new bathroom refurbished ths next day overflow outside started dripping. As usual company said not there problem to check ballcock which i have by plumber nothing wrong with this . I am really looking for a different answer on what to do . Thank you

What’s the ‘overflow’ from?
Cold water tank, central heating feed & expansion tank, unvented cylinder, water softener, toilet, boiler?

Reply to Dripping overflow not ballcock in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot water tank, not sure of the size in liters but its about 1600mm tall. The tank is around 3 years...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're in the process of upgrading 2 bathrooms in our house: the ensuite and the family bathroom. These adjoin one another. The ensuite is...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, complete novice here. The other day we noticed a brown stain on the kitchen ceiling. We have an unvented hot water cylinder in the airing...
Replies
Views
Hello I am desperate for some help. Basically we are having our bathroom renovated. The plumber removed the units, including the sink a few days...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock