Discuss Drinking and Driving. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

I would like to share an experience with you about drinking and driving. As you well know, some of us have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from the odd social session over the years.

Well, I have done something about it. A couple of nights ago I was out for a few drinks with some mates and had a few too many whiskies as well as beers and some rather nice wine; but knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before - I took a bus home.

I arrived back safely and without incident which was a real surprise, since I had never driven a bus before and am not entirely sure where I got this one.

You just can't get away from CCTV these days!

Attachments

• Croppie on CCTV jpeg.jpg
    Croppie on CCTV jpeg.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Drinking and Driving. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock