Discuss Drayton LWC1 wiring centre advice please in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Thanks Shaun, that's brilliant. I have purchased a Drayton LWC1 so I presume the wiring is pretty the same, the only thing I am missing is the Switch live for the Baxi boiler, I have as it only has a live neutral and earth. Thanks again for your help. Merry Christmas.

Thanks Shaun, that's brilliant. I have purchased a Drayton LWC1 so I presume the wiring is pretty the same, the only thing I am missing is the Switch live for the Baxi boiler, I have as it only has a live neutral and earth. Thanks again for your help. Merry Christmas.

The live is the switch doesn’t require perm live

The live is the switch doesn’t require perm live
That makes sense, thanks for confirming it. so do i take it that the boiler live in the diagram below goes to position 12 on the attached diagram.

Attachments

• Biflo-with-LWC1-Wiring-Centre.png
    Biflo-with-LWC1-Wiring-Centre.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 13
Yes the switch live goes to 12 on your diagram

Reply to Drayton LWC1 wiring centre advice please in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Experiencing an issue with a Worcester Greenstar 21i conventional boiler if anyone could help! I have previously installed a Tado smart controls...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm new to this forum and just looking for some advice if someone could please help. I'm trying to fit a Drayton smart heating system and I'm...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal combi 30 boiler and I want to install a frost stat Drayton. I am confused by the wiring because I believe the boiler has no...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
I am considering replacing my existing boiler with the new 2023 Vaillant ecotec plus 625 boiler. I currently have 3 x Heatmiser neoStat...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock