Search the forum,

Discuss Drayton lp722 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've fitted a drayton lp722 about a year ago, screen has gone blank so can't see anything, heating light comes on but there is no response from hot water when pressing button, so no red light. Do any of you clever blokes have any ideas what causes this or is programmer goosed. Also does anybody know the warranty on a lp722,

Thank you for any help

One year warranty. Programmer is goosed. Caused by gremlins stealing all the black pixels from the screen.

Had exactly the same last week, 13 months old. Everything is bloody rubbish these days........don't get me started on immersion elements !

All made to a cost, then charged out at same price it always was to maximise profit...... trading on past glories.....mumble mumble mumble, used to be all fields around here........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Drayton lp722 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I'm having issues with my wireless Honeywell thermostat. It's sat in the living room, set at 18C currently. It makes my Worcester Greenstar 18Ri to short cycle. So, the moment it gets cold outside my boiler works for about a minute, then stops, and starts again in about 5 minutes, then...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to reduce my bills in a rented property, which has an ancient boiler, standard old-style hot water tank with thermostat, and an LP722, no room thermostat. So I want a programmer with a wireless thermostat, which is a drop in replacement for an LP722, as I can't fiddle with the wiring...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However, the programmer display is not showing any digits for the clock or anything else so I am unable to program it. It still works the boiler manually...
Replies
Views
So I've used a wireless thermostat to activate my heating since installation, but it's just stopped working (Blank screen, no new battery's fixed fixed it) The wall mounted programmer screen flash's no signal, like it's searching for the wireless thermostat, I cannot turn the heating on at all...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a question that I’m hoping those of you who are experienced central heating engineers may be abler to throw some light on. But first I need to tell you about my system, and the problem I’ve been having. Just over 7years ago I had a new CH system installed in my small semi. I say new – in...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock