Search the forum,

Discuss double sealed inspection chamber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know you have to fit a double sealed chamber if the unit is in a habitable room, but do you have to fit one if it is in an integral garage, or can it be an external one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to double sealed inspection chamber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Whilst messing about trying to find the location of my underground pipw leak, still ongoing, I decided to have a look at my drainage chamber. A right mess it is. The chamber is 480mm diameter and is covered by a rotten lid of 620mm x 480mm. As you can see from the attached piccy the lid is the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Not sure if it's a plumbers job or another trade but thought I'd ask. I am installing a new toilet downstairs next to an outside wall. There is a 3 way inspection/access chamber about 1.5 metres outside this point which I plan on going into. It has one inlet in use from the upstairs WC...
Replies
Views
Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction with concrete slab subfloor. All of the waste pipes run in the concrete, and exit the property at the chamber as pictured, just outside the building...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm looking to install an observation chamber which will have 160mm pipe running in and out of it. I want to catch any debris in the observation chamber before it exits ... probably a small grate with 10mm squares catch everything I need. Would would be the best way to do this? should I try...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Greenstar gas boiler circa 2017. There has been a noise coming from the boiler which resembles running water, I have checked the system pressure at 1.5bar and the relief valve but the noise persists unless a hot water tap in the house is opened then it stops for a period of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock