Search the forum,

Discuss dosing magnaclean in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

julelihin

Can anyone advise on what is used to dose a magnaclean twin tech when first installed? The Adey website seems to show a canister and small pipe but no info on what to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to dosing magnaclean in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Good morning I have a Adey's magnaclean filter fitted onto the flow pipe ,and when i had it serviced the plumber said all that is going into it was clean water and it should be on the return ? can you help.
Replies
Views
Seems strange and I may be reading the MI wrong but i dont understand how the return pipe seems to be hotter than the flow. I have a Vailant EcoTec 438 conventional condensing boiler. Here's a photo of the install. You can see the plumber put a Magnaclean on what i thought is the return flow...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a system boiler (Worcester Bosch). There is a Magnaclean filter fitted, which I assumed was just on the central heating. Heating was turned on a couple of days ago and the pressure on the boiler has been dropping. Last night I made sure the heating side was turned off, wrapped...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I have TemCon balancing valves fitted on my sits and a questions been asked whether these require servicing. Can't find much info on the manufacturer website so can anyone confirm if they do and if so what level of service is required?
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just had my central heating system "upgraded" for a four bed-roomed detached house. The heating company recommended going from the open vented system to sealed / pressurized system, new pump ( UPS3 Grundfos ) all new plastic pipework ( extending ) the 22mm feed and return pipes so no...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock