Discuss Does anybody recognise this hidden cistern make ? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Its leaking into the pan. Hoping to find the make so I can get a new seal. No makers mark anywhere..
Cistern.jpg
Please see attached picture

As above, you'll need to remove the flush plate and get some shots of the internals. If you can remove the flush valve you'll get a better idea. There's an online company called 'Fix the bog', if you email photos to them they are normally very good finding spares.

Reply to Does anybody recognise this hidden cistern make ? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
Hi there, can anybody help? I am trying to buy a replacement toilet flush push button as my current one is broken? However I cannot find the same...
Replies
Views
Do you recognise this shower drain rubber seal? I have searched the web and common plumbing spares suppliers but I cannot find which it is. It...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Hi there. I have a Cersanit close coupled toilet which as started leaking between the cistern and the bowl when flushed. I've taken the cistern...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock