Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Document bag/forms/stickers in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I have just passed my ACS and am looking for some kind of zipped folder for my gas books/forms/stickers that's easy to open and take on the road.
can anyone suggest one?

Nice leather look type aren`t cheap. Cheap plastic type don`t last long and less so if you have a habit of placing them on the roof of the van whilst putting tools in the van and then driving off.

Reply to Document bag/forms/stickers in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock