Discuss Do you recognise this diaphragm? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonlight

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
20160403_173750.jpg
I was given 10 of these from a retired plumber. He couldn't remember which boiler they had come from. Hopefully someone will recognise them.

It's an dis assembled Alpha or a vokera type!

This one I took out of the package to take a photo. They are all in sealed bags but no labels. :(

Looks like a Giananni (spelling ?) that fitted the older diverters in quite a few different combis

No right plumber would give you anything for free , if its any good would he would sell it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Do you recognise this diaphragm? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Back