Discuss direct unvented cylinder pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hi guys. I'm looking for some advice.. i'm thinking of installing a direct unvented cylinder in my partners hair salon to feed two backwash basins, we have no gas in the premises hence the reason for it being direct using immersiors. The cold mains enters the building in 15mm and just over 1.5bar., but im going to jump it up to 22mm. If the water pressure isnt enough can you fit a pump on the system? Cheers

No. Because i do realise you need to be qualified in installing these cylinders. Ive just not yet approached a plumber.

Make sure you use a qualified fitter or your partners business insurance may be void.

I understand i need a qualified person to carry out the work. I just had concerns if the system would work properly with a 15mm supply etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to direct unvented cylinder pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Funny
Hi guys, I have a question regarding converting an open vent system (copper cylinder) to pressurized, reason being not enough drop from the loft...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a hot water cylinder which feeds 3 outlets (kitchen sink, basin in bathroom & bathtap) which has never had very good pressure (probably...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am renovating a small bathroom in an apartment on the 5th floor. Heating is electric, no gas or oil. I have four (related) questions...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I'm looking to install an unvented cylinder in my property. I initially hired a plumber who expressed interest in the job, but later...
Replies
Views
HI everyone, I'm looking for some thought/opinions on what could be causing issues with noise and pressure since having a pressurised un-vented...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock