Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Digitron APM140 Differential Manometer - Out of range issue in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I wonder if anyone here can help me in resolving this issue.

The meter I have stops at 19mbar with 'out of range' message and I cannot use it for other pressure checks.

The instruction manual is not helpful. I contacted Digitron but they are not replying. The meter range is upto 130mb and I guess I pressed some button and it locked to 19mb.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

It sounds like your meter might be in a locked mode or has a calibration issue perhaps? Try resetting it to factory settings - you can look for a reset button or option in the menu. If that doesn't work, check if there's a specific combination of buttons to unlock or recalibrate it.

You are putting the tube on the right inlet eg the plus one ?

It sounds like your meter might be in a locked mode or has a calibration issue perhaps? Try resetting it to factory settings - you can look for a reset button or option in the menu. If that doesn't work, check if there's a specific combination of buttons to unlock or recalibrate it.
Thank you for your reply The meter has range from 0 to 130 mbar. I accidently locked it to 'out of range' mode and the instruction manual has no information how to take it out from this mode.

As above, A/R

Anton range lock.PNG

Reply to Digitron APM140 Differential Manometer - Out of range issue in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, New to the forum so apologies if do any faux pas. But I have an Aqalisa Electric Quartz Shower 9.5kw (8 years old) and currently it...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hi All, I have a Firebird Enviromax external oil boiler, it has a Riello RDB2.2 C26 burner which keeps locking out. It has been an ongoing...
Replies
Views
schubes18
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock