Currently reading:
Digital thermostat tolerances

Discuss Digital thermostat tolerances in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Tyrrell

Gas Engineer
I've fitted a new room stat and programmer to a Y plan system and my customer is complaining that the heating is not working properly as its. Of shutting off when it reaches temperature. I have noticed that it tends to shut off about two degrees higher than the room stat is set for and I'd like to know if there's a way to change the tolerances on the stat? It's a flomasta wireless stat and programmer btw

Flomasta.???? Fit a Honeywell, acurate to 0.5 of a degree. Are you using a calibrated thermometer position at the same position as the current roomstat?

Flomasta.???? Fit a Honeywell, acurate to 0.5 of a degree. Are you using a calibrated thermometer position at the same position as the current roomstat?

Tried the Honeywell but it wouldn't work, and it kept making a high pitched whistle. I put the old Sallus programmer back on, tied it in with a new Flomasta wireless stat and I've heard nothing since from the customer so I'me happy. Don't care what brand it is as long as it works :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Digital thermostat tolerances in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock