Discuss Differential temperatures in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeebeedee

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
What kit is everyone using for this? In the market for a new toy :santa3:

My gas analyser won't do temperature! So looking for something just for this purpose

mine come with the v1 as a kit its brill clamp it on the pipework and it gives a instant read out clamp it on the apprentices ...... never mind:rant:

Not sure This is the exact model but I find them handy.

I can also use the analyser with plug in probes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Differential temperatures in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

What is/should be the switching differential in the above, installed in a Heatrae Sadia unvented HW Cylinder, set to 60C. Can't find anything in...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, The outlet of all my radiators are at 55°C, but the boiler keep showing the Return Temperature is 60°C (and keep raising at 1°C/min rate)...
Replies
Views
Renato
R
R
Wb 4000 recently installed, and just balanced the rads with around 16 degree delta across most rads. I'm trying to make sure that the return...
Replies
Views
Return temperature
R
Hi How does the weather comp. work when you go to bed. If you have a lower temperature at night surely the next day the boiler then has to work...
Replies
Views
Hi All, The temperature knob on my Hansgrohe Ecostat S shower mixer has been installed insecurely and is loose when pulled, I've looked at the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock