Discuss Difference between Bentone Inter B9A and B Worcester burners? in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Does anyone know the
difference between the model B9a burner installed on the Worcester Heatslave 12/14, and the B9b in the 15/19?

On the face of it there doesn’t seem to be much difference.
Unfortunately the B9a that I have got has had bits robbed off it so it’s difficult to do a direct comparison of the ones that I have.

B9a:
6A4BE6DF-9E7F-4ED7-8681-BC032C29FC60.jpeg

B:
38CA3027-0F2E-454F-9772-5A0B64E4288E.jpeg

A>B:
2ED1DD83-BFA9-453C-9424-5011BD8AFC29.jpeg

Thanks!

Hi,
As far as I know, there is no difference.
B9s all use 70W Motors and later ones use either BFP 21 or 11 L Pumps. Older ones may have Suntec or Delta Pumps.
After 19kw Worcester’s used the B11.
B9s were widely used also on earlier HRM Wallstars.

Reply to Difference between Bentone Inter B9A and B Worcester burners? in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I hope you can help..I'm a total dunce when it comes to all things plumbing, apologies if posted in the incorrect forum too...
Replies
Views
Bentone Inter B9-B oil burner assembly removed from recently decommissioned Worcester Danesmoor 15/19 oil boiler.All in good working order as far...
Replies
Views
C
Hi guys, I was wondering if you could provide some guidance dealing with a very difficult situation I'm in. Some of you helped me with another...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
Imagine what life would be like without a modern plumbing system. How would you cope without running water or flushing toilets? Water is the most...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock