Search the forum,

Discuss Dewalt antibacterial insoles in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
I bought these & very impressed

Comfortable

That's all

Thx

What antibacterial properties do these magic insoles posess?

if my feet stink and I'm working without my shoes on I.....

oops not it arms cant say..

12552776_1553349918318612_9161432078261717411_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dewalt antibacterial insoles in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I recently opened the packaging of a new wood cutting semicircular cutter for my Dewalt multicutter tool. As I was recycling the packaging, I came across this black piece of metal taped to the card in the packaging. I have no idea what it is for and the impression I get is that I...
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
Ttp
Hi all...just joining the group having been an avid watcher. Very impressed with members on this group giving really good advice. I don't have any immediate plumbing challenges/ queries but no doubt I'll be looking to get your expertise in future. Cheers
Replies
Views
Hi All, I want to start offering finance options to customers and wondered which providers is best. I looked into Kanda but wasn't impressed. Which ones would you recommend. TIA
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently fitted a new central heating circuit and ran hot and cold to the bathroom and kitchen in my property (I was a CORGI registered central heating installer about 15 years ago, so I felt comfortable running the flow/return to rads). I am in need of a combi boiler install with a...
Replies
Views
Hi All...thx for the help in advance. I have recently installed a wood burner with back boiler heating system. Set up with gravity rad and header tank in loft. I have a recirculation pump installed that I have connected to the rad system that I turn on and off manually. I wanted to know how...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock