Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Desperately seeking a plumber for boiler - Wembley area in the Looking for a Plumber? Post Jobs Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Brenda King

Brenda King New Member

When I turn on hot water tap, it doesn't always trigger the boiler, especially with the shower. As it normally works with the bathroom sink I turn that on to trigger boiler and then turn on the shower. Okay for us but when you have guests :(

2. jtsplumbing

jtsplumbing Plumber GSR

Make and model of boiler ? is it a combi ? you will need a gas safe engineer to look at it call 0800 408 5577 Gas safe they will give you numbers of engineers local to you

3. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Afternoon. I am in the Midlands so not in your area. But I am sure one of the boys/girls will be along shortly that can help you.

4. Darren Jackson

Darren Jackson Plumber GSR

Sorry not in your area, It could simply be the filters are clogged up on the shower reducing the flow rate to a point that it is not sufficient enough to operate the flow switch on the boiler and it needs servicing. I hope you find a local repair man good luck mate.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Brenda King

Brenda King New Member

Make and model of boiler: Turbomax VUW 242E, 282E. Yes it is a combi. Thanks, I will call now.

6. Brenda King

Brenda King New Member

Good of you to respond. Thanks. Will take JTSPlumbing's advice.

• Like Like x 1