Discuss Deleting Membership in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Boiler

Hi - please would the powers that be delete my membership - thanks so much :D

Why do want deleting Old Boiler? You have not been on here long enough to know if you like the forum or not?

oops and a couple more :rofl:

I hung around because a few members were very helpful - shame others would rather post inane drivel on this thread rather than actually help where it's needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Deleting Membership in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

er
hi, just posting to not get deleted
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do...
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Hi all - need to know which pipe is hot water out of my gravity fed hot water tank please - have horizontal two pipes out at the top and one...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
Hi All Haven't tried my stopcock for a while and it won't turn by hand, tried a cloth over it Any tips to get it moving please Many thanks Phil.
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock