Discuss damaged tile on shower fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all. Any idea on the best way to repair this quite visible chip around the shower tap fitting? Is it a matter of trying replacing it? what is the best way to solve the issue avoiding damage to the other tiles and to the shower screen (frameless one with hinges attached to the adjacent tiles)? thanks

Attachments

• Shower 2.jpg
    Shower 2.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 27
Depends does it bother you atheistic wise if not just put a bead of clear silicon round the bar mixer shroud

Reply to damaged tile on shower fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
My plumber fitted a shower, 2 of the walls are glass panels and one is a tile board (wedi board). He joint the wedi board pieces (3 pieces) close...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
I recently had a plumber come over to look at a badly leaking shower head. As best I can recall, he described the problem as a crack in the bridge...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock