Discuss cut of date in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
In effect, all boilers, as of the 1st October 2010, must be at least 90 per cent (SEDBUK 2005) or 88 per cent (SEDBUK 2009) efficient, however, SEDBUK Band B (2005) boilers can still be installed in properties where building work began before the 1st October or where a contract for work has already been agreed, providing that the installations are completed by 6th April 2011.
hope this helps

end of the month i think,might be wrong though,at the moment baxi have lots of performas and 105 he in the system,delaying the launch of the new 105

In effect, all boilers, as of the 1st October 2010, must be at least 90 per cent (SEDBUK 2005) or 88 per cent (SEDBUK 2009) efficient, however, SEDBUK Band B (2005) boilers can still be installed in properties where building work began before the 1st October or where a contract for work has already been agreed, providing that the installations are completed by 6th April 2011.
hope this helps

so we have till the 6th of April that would explain why baxi are not rushing out the new 105

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to cut of date in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock