Search the forum,

Discuss Cursed crying boy picture for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
*warning this picture may burn your house down*

my girlfriend has one of those cursed crying boy pictures from the '60's I think. like this one.

th

After finding it wrapped in a bin bag in the junk room we want rid of it, any takers?

£25.00

eh,probably not,IIRC correctly it was thought to be linked to several fires in the eighties

If I put it on ebay should I say its cursed? I don't want to soil my 100% feedback.

You may need to pay someone to take it lol.

Are many people aware of this curse? I knew about it but my gf didn't. I was like OMG how long has this been in here??

Problem is you've handled it and now can't just bin it off. I'd suggest wrapping it again and selling the property leaving this behind

Award for the most disturbing thread for a while goes to.......

Give it to your least favourite customer. Stick it in there loft and stick a extra 25 on the bill

Mate the beeatch I've had to deal with today I'll wrap it up with a pretty bow for her

Never heard of the curse, better look in the attic, might explain my lack of fortune!

Just post it to Croppie - and pay for the postage.

Once his received it and opened the package, the curse will be transferred to him.

And I'm sure the 'curse' will love it's new owner.

Don't feel bad - I'm sure they will get along fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cursed crying boy picture for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Heating System Have 2 houses where identical Heating systems installed (self & neighbour) In Dec both Baxi boilers were replaced with Viessmann Vittodens 30W due to ageing reliability issue. System is as per drawing Hot Water Draw off Thermal Store operates by the process that as DHW is drawn...
Replies
Views
Plumbing/water heater- spots recently on ceiling downstairs, 2 story house. Condensation??? New water heater. Live in same house now for 20 years but could happen anywhere. Got a new water heater in September on 2nd floor in a tiny closet. In that closet is a metal aluminum vent and also a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Doing a house renovation here at my flat that I owed for about 20 years have decided finally that time to spend some money on myself and live normally. Basically knocked out larder cupboards and walls making a kitchen diner finally got permission from the freeholders that took about 1...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have been on the phone to the Gas Safe Register, who have pointed me a bit in the right direction looking for certain information. I am in a situation where I have had a water pipe burst under a solid concrete and tile floor. The gas and water pipes were laid right next to each other in...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock