Discuss Currently awaiting repair Combi Boiler leaking for 8 years. Is my plumber incompetent? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

know its old but those leaks should be repairable just washers and o'rings
Thanks man! One last question please...

Here is a picture with the black device taken out, and I have noticed, what seems to me, are heavy limescale deposits on the part right behind it:

20821.jpg

Here's a close up

IMG_1923.JPG

And here's from below

1926.JPG

Could it be that this metallic part should be replaced also?

Is this part maybe too expensive, and that is why the guy does not do it? (cause the landlord is refusing)

Thanks a lot man.

Reply to Currently awaiting repair Combi Boiler leaking for 8 years. Is my plumber incompetent? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back