Search the forum,

Discuss cscs card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
qeustion , my current cscs card is out of date by a month have redone the test and waiting for my card to come through post so prob be about 3- 6 weeks when it does.
Does anyone know if i can still go on site whilst waiting for new card??

Some might let you with proof of certificate, others will refuse without the card.

So it depends how the site is managed and who by.

As soon as you sit your test and pass you have what you need to go on site ! Just take the piece of paper

As soon as you sit your test and pass you have what you need to go on site ! Just take the piece of paper

Doesnt always work like that I'm afraid, all depends on the company and/or site agent. Why not contact who's site it is your going to be working on and ask them??!

There is no reason you can't, but what is the building company of the the site you are working on?

Photocopy the pass paper, send one off and take the copy to site, they would be very harsh not to let you work. I cant see a problem with that.

It is harsh and ridiculous but I have witnessed it happen......

Gas Safe the same, cant do it till you get the credentials through even if you have passed or should I say that was the case this time last April.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to cscs card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one ....just easy to use and reliable. The fluke 115 looks good but its above my budget. My current socket and see one was great but it's developed a fault.
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for this tap so I'll have to close the stopcock. I tried closing it today but it won't go absolutely 100% closed and there is still a very slight flow...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock