Discuss Crest Nicholson - Coach houses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Has anyone been involved in the building of these?
Its a 2 bed flat / apartment above 3 garages.
The one I am looking at want a new boiler as the 12 year old (original) Potterton Suprima is playing up again. They would like a combi and they have plenty of flow and pressure but the gas is an issue.

I cant work out how the gas has been run, It enters the garage and goes up into the flat in 3/4 iron at the front right of the building then appears at the back left of the building in the kitchen.
It pokes out of the wall in 15mm for the hob and 15mm for the boiler.
I have been all through the loft, the floor is concrete and the wall are dot and dab onto blocks

Anyone worked on this style of coach house as a new build and know how the gas gets to the kitchen?

Last edited:
DSC00510.jpgDSC00493.jpg
9113_126489_1_FLP_00_0000_max_600x600.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Crest Nicholson - Coach houses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock