Discuss CP12. Does tenant need to be present?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

princegoose

Does the tenant need to be there whilst to do the landlords certificate as you need to ask them if theres been any problems and they need to sign a copy???

or is everyone naughty?

The letting agent ive been working for over xmas asked how much i charge for cp12, said i hadnt made my mind up yet as only just started business. asked how much previous plumber was charging. Either they were fibbing or the plumber was doing his checks from his van.

No,just get the landlord to sign, or if you post it to Landlord. note down key access. Inform landlord to pass copy to tennant.

Boiler and hob/cooker 50
Extra 15 for fire

Ive read the heated thread about 'to service or not to service' during a landlords check. I wont start that again.

Knowing my luck whichever way I price them theyll find someone else to do boiler only ones for £40. I Csnt believe how competative it is to get in their good books. How am i supposed to justify £70 call out but only charge £50 for same length of work. I suppose their convenient though.

sometimes i bore myself

Sometimes its not about individual price,its a numbers game,how many you do a week,month ect

There are companies advertising for gse to do cp12. You are expected to do 12 a day @ £18
Rather dig a hole!

i saw one gas fitters to do boiler change in a day /£150 paye- joke,they give phone,uniform,van ,all you need they say is your tools,and all the possible appliances on your ACS ,and if you can FLIGH A PLANE WELL BE BENEFICIAL ,AND IF YOU CAN DO EVERY POSIBLE EVENING AND ALL THE WEEKENDS TO !!!!!!!

my point don't need your van,got mine
don't need you uniform got my work wear
don't need your phone,like i havent got one

just pay toyour workers good wages and you don't have to look every week for gas fitters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw one gas fitters to do boiler change in a day /£150 paye- joke,they give phone,uniform,van ,all you need they say is your tools,and all the possible appliances on your ACS ,and if you can FLIGH A PLANE WELL BE BENEFICIAL ,AND IF YOU CAN DO EVERY POSIBLE EVENING AND ALL THE WEEKENDS TO !!!!!!!

my point don't need your van,got mine
don't need you uniform got my work wear
don't need your phone,like i havent got one

just pay toyour workers good wages and you don't have to look every week for gas fitters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you will be given 10-12 booked appointments per day and will be paid 20 pound per completed boiler service. This is a self employed position so you must be gas safe registered and have. your own van and ideally your own gas flue analyser. There is a minimum of 3 months contract work

You need to move round my way £2 extra per job, woop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CP12. Does tenant need to be present?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock