Discuss Couldnt get the CO down in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bunker

Had an old Danesmoor 20/25 the other day, had to change the pump. I set the pp to 110 as per MI and stuck a .65 80 EH in - or whatever it usefully said on the label). I set the CO2 to 11.2 easily, got the Xair ok (33.9) but the CO just wouldnt get below 90. I wasnt that fussed but it bothered me. I ran it for a good 20 mins.
From memory this usually happens if the flame is licking the back or sides but without a window - how do you know?

with a co2 of 11.2 id be expecting the excess air to be nearer 37/38 % but I understand exactly where your coming from you would like to know the reason for the high co

possibly a slight weep at the nozzle seat..... try a wrap of ptfe on the nozzle and see if that helps....

I use a smoke pump first. Some old burners won't go up to high CO2 unless smoke number is too high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Couldnt get the CO down in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock